Skip to content


Regular price 179,00

Tax included

Out of stock

Crafted from the Frederiksdal estate's own orchards, "Late Bottled" is a rounder and sweeter version of their vintage wine made from Stevns cherries, with 90% of the wine spending 18 months in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 10% is aged in oak barrels, adding flavors of chocolate, coffee, and delicate tannins. This extended aging process results in a mild and round wine, perfect for decadent desserts and Christmas rice pudding. For optimal flavor, decant "Late Bottled" an hour before serving and store opened bottles in a cool place, such as the refrigerator, for up to two weeks. With a 14% alcohol content, this wine is sure to impress any connoisseur.
14% vol
Cherry Wine
50 cl


How often do you get new beers?

We get 10 to 15 new kinds of beers every week. What you find this week might be gone next week, but then we got new beers just for you. 

Where can I contact you?

If your question is about the webshop, please sent an email to 

if its about the store, then please use

Can I buy a gift certificate as a present?

Yes right here:

Gift Cards

Time, destination and price on your shipping?

Shipping time is 2-7 days in Europe.  See the fullshipping pricelistor Calculate in checkout

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty

Shop now